Sunday, May 3, 2009

Write with me:)

Welcome to my blogspot! I want to tell you about "Big D". Big D is an interactive online drama that I plan to write for the entire summer with the help of my followers. Big D is the story of a man named Dan who is in his early thirties living in Dallas,Texas who has it all figured out. He's big money and handsome and is frequently found pictured in the local society publications. Dan has it all. . or does he?

I guess that depends on you! I will write a post and then pose a question to the audience to get a feel of what you think should happen to Big D next. I will do posts weekly or so and will plan to wrap up "Big D" September 1st. It may not be good but it will be fun:)

1 comment:

  1. Now here's an activity I can look forward to. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete